B-Pass April 09 - Staff Report
Junsu Gets Bullied by Jaejoong and “The Prank Five”
The cover shot was supposed to be completed in 2 hours this time, and the schedule was individual shooting -> individual interview -> group shooting -> group interview, so the entire procedure was a little messy.
First was individual shooting, and the order was Yoochun -> Jaejoong -> Junsu -> Yunho -> Changmin, and this took place simultaneously with the individual photo taking. The set was made up to resemble their homes, and the theme of this photoshoot was to take pictures of them looking relaxed and at home. The props included a guitar for Yoochun, a mug for Jaejoong, computer/laptop for Junsu, camera for Yunho and a book for Changmin.
The camera Yunho carried was a special collection of the cameraman Yamada. Actually, the black-and-white pictures shown on pages 22-23 were taken by this camera. Thus this camera really had film inside it, but when Yunho unknowingly clicked on the camera and the flashlight shone, he got a shock and his expression was really cute. -laughs-
Next was the group photo-taking. When shooting the cover, the five of them received instructions to “Stand closer together”, whereby they stood further apart instead. The crew immediately burst out in laughter. They especially made fun of each other during the group photoshoot, and played pranks on each other. The five of them really share a close relationship.
After that, Jaejoong pinched Junsu’s cheek for fun and Junsu just allowed him to get on with it.
Yoochun noticed the gomuku set in the set immediately as he arrived, and had a game of it with the crew but, regretfully, he lost. Changmin was listening to music the entire time he was waiting. Yunho’s personal best recently for bowling, which he likes a lot, was 224, and he even plays table tennis with Junsu. Yunho likes pomelo-scented smells.
[Captions clockwise from top left]
Shooting in progress… ->
01. the “Prank 5″ who play pranks subconsciously even when taking photographs ->
02. But they always become serious when work starts, this is the cover shot ->
03. Yoochun, who really starts playing the guitar during his individual shoot ->
04. Shooting Jaejoong’s relaxed poses from various angles ->
05. Yunho, who starts smiling as the photographer inches closer ->
06. Junsu’s looking at the notebook, what’s on the screen? ->
07. Changmin, who did a lot of poses with the book ->
08. Yoochun, who takes his game of gomoku with the staff very seriously during his free time -> 09. Everyone’s poses when they received instructions to be “relaxed”.
Please take out with full credits!
Translations by: Banana-chan@TVXQfever
Shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress